- 921 Square Feet = Total Floor Area (excluding basement level)
- 754 Square Feet = First Floor Area
- 167 Square Feet = Second Floor Area
- 754 Square Feet = Basement Area (walk-out)
- 2 Bedroom + Loft + Rec Rm
- Master Bedroom: Basement Level
- 2 Baths
- 2 Stories
- House Width: 26′-0″
This unique cabin is designed for economy, while maximizing views. By locating only the main living spaces on the first floor, views are obtained in all directions. The shape of the main structure is a perfect square, which is the least costly and most energy efficient shape to build since it has the lowest exterior wall to area ratio. Two bedrooms and a recreation room (which could be used as a third bedroom) are located on the basement level, designed for a walk-out condition. A loft on the second floor is open to the main living spaces below it. Combined with an attractive exterior, this home design is one of our best values.
There are no reviews yet.